This page describes the modes of management of the website in reference to the problems of the processing of personal data of the users who consult it.
The information contained in this document is intended to provide explanations, in particular, on the modes, timing and nature of information that the Owner provides to users when they connect to webpages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Ownership of data processing
After consulting this website, data relating to identified or identifiable individuals may be processed.
The owner of the data processing is CARAPELLI FIRENZE S.p.A., with head office in in via Leonardo da Vinci n. 31 – 50028 Tavarnelle Val di pesa (FI).
Data types processed - Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are information that are not collected to be associated with identified persons, but that by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data maintained by third parties, allow the identification of users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) or addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, response file size, the numeric code indicating server response status (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computing environment.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to ensure correct operation. The data may be used to verify liability only in case of hypothetical computer data offenses against the website.
Methods and persons in charge of processing
Personal data are processed with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The processes related to the Internet services of this website are carried out by the staff of Carapelli S.p.A. or those responsible for occasional operations of technical management and maintenance on the website and related computer systems.
Specific safety measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
No data derived from the internet service is disclosed.
As specified below, personal data provided by users submitting requests to send informational materials (newsletters, answers to questions, etc.) are used only to perform the requested service or provision and are communicated to third parties only in the case where this be necessary
CARAPELLI FIRENZE S.p.A. collects personal data only when this is essential to achieve the stated objective.
We follow qualitative criteria in information management - such as direct collection by the interested party - in order to minimize the possibility of incorrect information being used.
In addition to what is specified by the browsing data, the user is free to provide the requested personal data during browsing to request the submission of informational material or other communications.
Failure to provide may make it impossible to obtain what was requested.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
When the user visits a part of the website that requires the collection of personal data, he always receives a link to this informational document and, if necessary, in relation to the processing carried out, receives specific information and consent is requested.
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website involve the processing of the sender's address, required to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data inserted in the message that, with the exception of different requests duly communicated, shall be kept for the time necessary to satisfy the requests of the concerned person.
The following are specific information regarding the pages of the website prepared for specific services upon request or through which additional personal data may be acquired.
Processing resulting from a contact/registration request
The personal data provided spontaneously by the interested party through the contact area and the e-mail addresses available on the website:
- Are mainly processed with automated tools in order to:
- Ensure a correct and timely response and fulfill the requests of the interested party.
- Comply with obligations arising from communitary regulations, rules and regulations and provisions of the Judicial Authoritys.
- Feed the system of public knowledge acquisition, necessary for the verification, improvement and, therefore, the design of a service increasingly efficient and adequate to the demand.
- They may be processed by staff in the commercial area, personnel responsible for maintaining computer systems which have the task of ensuring system functionality, data security and backup operations, other employees within the limits of the tasks received and the provisions of the corporate procedures and other employees within the limits of the tasks received and whatever foreseen by the business procedures and other persons that render services for purposes auxiliary to the satisfaction of the requests of the interested party, within the limits strictly necessary for the performance of their duties.
- The following may be communicated or made available:
- To persons who may access the data by virtue of the provision of laws, regulations or communitary legislation, within the limits established by these standards;
- To other persons who provide services for purposes related to the satisfaction of the requests of the interested party, within the limits strictly necessary for the performance of their duties.
- To related companies (controlled companies) always for current "administrative and accounting purposes" linked to the satisfaction of the interested parties' requests
If, in the act of contact request, the person concerned communicates special data categories (such as: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to identify an individual on the basis of data relating to the person's health, sexual life or sexual orientation) it may be required a specific authorization for processing, without which it should not be possible to respond to the request of the person concerned.
The personal data submitted spontaneously by the interested party, if registering to the Newsletter:
- Are processed primarily with automated tools for the sole purpose of satisfying the requests of the interested party himself, who has the right to stop the above mentioned processing at any time
- May be processed by those responsible for communication and marketing, maintenance of computer systems that have the task of ensuring system functionality, data security and backup operations, other employees within the limits of the tasks received and whatever foreseen by the business procedures and other persons that render services for purposes auxiliary to the satisfaction of the requests of the interested party, within the limits strictly necessary for the performance of their duties.
- May be communicated or made available:
- To the persons who may access data in accordance with the provisions of communitary law, regulation or rule within the limits laid down by such rules.
- To other persons providing services for purposes related to the satisfaction of the requests of the interested party, within the limits strictly necessary for the performance of their duties.
- To connected companies (controlled - controlling), always for the current administrative and accounting purposes, related to the satisfaction of the requests of the interested party
The data communicated, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party duly communicated, shall be kept for the time necessary to satisfy the requests of the interested party and to comply with the law.
More specifically, in the case of purchases, the accounting and tax data will be kept for a period not exceeding ten years for the requirements of administrative and accounting management resulting from national standards.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party shall have the right:
- To request the data processing person to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit the processing of personal data concerning them and to oppose to their processing.
- If the processing is carried out by automated means (computerized) and based on their consent, to receive in a structured way, of common use and readable by automatic device the personal data that concern them and/or to obtain the direct transmission to another data processing person, if technically feasible.
- To revoke their consent at any time (without prejudice to the legality of the processing on the basis of consent before revocation), obviously for processing carried out on the basis of such assumption.
- To propose a complaint to a supervisory authority: guarantor for the protection of personal data - Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA - Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 - Telephone number: (+39) 06.696771 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - certified letter email@example.com
Applications should be addressed to Carapelli Firenze S.p.A .:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By recommended letter to Carapelli Firenze S.p.A. Via Leonardo da Vinci n. 31 – 50028 Tavarnelle Val di Pesa Firenze Italy.