- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons of Carapelli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly chopped Parsley
- 4 tablespoons Carapelli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoons Cumin
- 1 tablespoons Coriander
- 1 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- ½ tablespoons kosher salt
- ½ tablespoons grated Nutmeg
- ¼ tablespoons freshly ground Pepper
- 4 tablespoons Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
STEP 1 Place the chicken either in a dish that can accommodate all the pieces or in a ziplock bag.
STEP 2 In a bowl, combine all the spice mixture ingredients and mix well.
STEP 3 Rub the chicken with the spices all over.
STEP 4 In a separate bowl, combine olive oil with lemon juice.
STEP 5 Pour the marinade over the chicken and distribute evenly to make sure that all the pieces are well covered with the spices and the marinade.
STEP 6 Marinate the chicken in a refrigerator for at least 20 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
PASO 7Preheat your oven to 350F.
STEP 8 Preheat an oven-proof skillet and once hot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
STEP 9 Add the chicken, skin side down, and do not move it for 7-8 minutes (until nicely seared and browned).
STEP 10 Flip the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
STEP 11 Transfer the skillet into a hot oven and cook the chicken for 20-25 minutes, until the internal temperature shows 165F.
STEP 12 Carefully remove the skillet from the oven (using oven-proof gloves).
STEP 13 Place the chicken on a serving plate and spoon over the finishing sauce on all the chicken pieces.
STEP 14 Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with your favorite.