Ingredients Herbed Lemon Olive Oil Dressing:
- ¾ cup Carapelli Unfiltered Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
Ingredients For The Pasta:
- 5 cups (cooked) Farfalle pasta
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup diced onion
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 ¼ cup artichokes, quartered
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tps oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
STEP 1 Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk well. Alternatively, place all ingredients in a glass jar, seal jar and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
STEP 2 Cook pasta according to package directions.
STEP 3 Heat 2 tbsp of herbed lemon olive oil in a pan heated to medium. Sauté onions for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent garlic from burning.
STEP 4 Add in 4 more tbsp of the oil, then add the broccoli. Cook for a few minutes, until slightly softened.
STEP 5 Add mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook until mushrooms are softened.
STEP 6 Add whole cherry tomatoes, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Stir well and cook until tomatoes are softened.
STEP 7 Add roasted red peppers, artichokes, and olives. Pour in remaining olive oil mixture and cooked pasta. Toss gently with tongs until well coated. Enjoy!