INGREDIENTS FOR CITRUS VINAIGRETTE:
- Juice of 3 clementines
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zested rind of 2 clementines
- 1 tsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. Carapelli Unfiltered EVOO
- Salt and pepper, to taste
STEP 1 Juice the clementines and the lemon.
STEP 2 Zest the clementines and combine the juice and zest in a medium sized bowl with the honey. Add Carapelli EVOO.
STEP 3 Whisk the mixture and season to taste with freshly ground salt and pepper.
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD:
- 2 medium clementines
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup (packed) spring greens
- 1 Tbsp. Carapelli Unfiltered EVOO
STEP 1 Peel clementines, separate into segments, and place in medium bowl. Add mint, olives, and avocado. Combine ingredients in bowl with the citrus vinaigrette.
STEP 2 Gently toss spring greens with 1 Tbsp. EVOO in another medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
STEP 3 Arrange the clementine, olive, avocado and mint mixture atop the spring greens on a platter. Season to taste with salt and coarsely ground black pepper.