Why is olive oil good for you?
I'm sure you've noticed that it's increasingly common these days to use extra virgin olive oil for cooking, frying, dressing and pairing with the best recipes. This is because of its superb quality and the great benefits it brings to our health. Olive oil is undoubtedly good for you and for the flavor of your dishes.
There are many reasons why extra virgin olive oil is a wonderful food for our bodies:
• It benefits the functioning of the cardiovascular system. This gives you better day-to-day health, which does in turn enable you to lead a more physically active life and to feel energetic throughout the day.
• It is a natural antioxidant, which is beneficial for both your external appearance (skin, hair, nails, etc.) and for your internal processes (digestion, fatigue levels, etc.). Feel forever young, thanks to the properties of extra virgin olive oil.
• It benefits good neuron cell operation, thanks to its antioxidants. It therefore improves memory, learning ability and the ability to think clearly.
• It reduces, benefits and prevents type 2 diabetes. Some properties of this oil are capable of regulating sugar levels and insulin production.
• It is also a natural anti-inflammatory agent and, therefore, reduces joint pain and makes you feel more agile.
These are just some of the reasons why olive oil is good for you. In addition to these benefits, its delicious flavor and exceptional ability to be paired with certain recipes further extol its virtues. Be sure to consume a premium quality olive oil.